Meeting Date: July 9, 2014
Time: 1:00 - 5:00 pm
01:00 pm Symposium Opening Introductions
01:15 pm "Continued Progress on 450mm Development"
- Frank Robertson, VP/GM – Industry and Strategy, G450C, Albany, NY.
01:45 pm "Chemical Mechanical Polishing as Enabling Technology for Sub-14nm Logic Device"
- Yongsik Moon, Sr. Manager – Global Foundries, Malta, NY.
02:15 pm Networking/Coffee Break
02:40 pm "CMP Present and Future Technical and Economic challenges"
- Frank Tolic, Assoc. Vice President for Business and Wafer Processing – CNSE, Albany, NY
03:10 pm "Challenges and Opportunities in Advanced CMP Processes"
- Garlen Leung, CMP GPM Manager, Applied Materials
03:40 pm Networking/Coffee Break
04:00 pm "CMP CONSUMABLES: Suppliers, Applications, Performance, and Growth"
- Bob Roberts, Axus Technology.
04:30 pm "Field Validation of Sub-Micron Defect Correlation with ≥1 Micron Particle Behavior in Undiluted POU CMP Slurry"
- Michael A. Fury, Director of Market Development, Vantage Technology Corporation
05:00 pm Farewell and Adjourn - Organizers
All presentations will be requested to be posted on the CMPUG Proceedings webpage.